Tuesday, May 26, 2015

School Update-A Change of Course: Emerson Theological Institute

School Update-A Change of Course:  Emerson Theological Institute

Hi Everyone,

As soon as I started this journey for a nontraditional approach to education, I decided to change schools.  I think that the University of Sedona is excellent, but I needed a bit more structure.  As fate would have it, I came across Emerson Theological Institute.  It is a pretty well established New Thought seminary, but I can also earn a PhD in Religious Studies.  After listening to some of the lectures from the Great Courses, I am definitely learning a lot.  ETI is also familiar with Dr. Johnnie Coleman and JCTS, and the classes that I take at JCTS will transfer to ETI.  I am required to do 900 hours of education and to write either a book or dissertation for my final project to graduate.  It is still the nontraditional self-paced approach, but this is definitely more of what I needed.  I am so happy to be pursing this journey.  I have enjoyed learning all that I have thus far, and I look forward to continuing my studies and writing short articles.  I will continue to listen to the Great Courses lectures and writing related articles, because it is all part of the learning process.  I have gotten a lot a good feedback a few of the articles thus far, particularly the one on Africa.  Thank you for the support!

Thanks,

Kristy  

3 comments:

  1. YaY :: Great opportunity :: Don't quit there :: you can achieve greatness by getting Seven Ph.d's and becoming A top rank educated Lady because a highest is just Six :: a being a dinosaur is also great as long as you become President to :: Just remind yourself with great power comes great responsibilites and with Seven Ph.d's Kristy you becoming president will be al to easy :: don't let no get in any way of your dream's :: just check on him once and a while dean ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. An another question if mother's create people or give birth to chilldren:: Genesis says God creates all heavens and earth and everything upon it :: does it make sense to say God or Lord or Just an Almighty spirit is more closer to a women or a lady :: So why would mankind bring down earth by putting lies upon ladies as to religion and culture by saying our closest being to God is evil :: Eve coold not have created evil :: after you get your Ph.d I would love to be educated :: did a slave owner write a bible or something, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. An one more thing, There are 10,000 small cities in america with only 1,000 people and to give there small city full employment, everyone has a job at 10$ a hour :: it would only be 20 million a year :: so grants or just good fundraising would be great :: I want you to use it for your campaign chances :: I have already forwarded your name to Hillary Clinton and she will be using your name as a purposal intuit for a plan to undue unemployment :: well here is your headstart:: nows your chance to be a great leader for in which you deserve :: have a great life, bye :: i also some how created 24 kt gold well at least 60% anyway :: trying to end mass lady suffering :: if i get thru with it I'll make sure to put your name under there credits :: have a good one , may god be with you :: global girl

    ReplyDelete